Wednesday 24 November 2010

An Award


I am brand spanking new to blogging. You can see that by my 4 posts. However, I have been greedily reading and loving a number of other lovely ladies' blogs for the last few months. I have been made to laugh and cry and have loved the insight into other's lives. The first blog I found was mysparethoughts and I was hooked! So think of my joy to find that the lovely Mrs mysparethoughts had left me and my little blog this award. I would like to pass this award onto the following bloggers who all have very interesting things to say. Happy Wednesday.


Hope all the links work as they should - first timer to this bit of technology....

3 comments:

  1. oh thank you, thank you.. can't wait to hear more about all your wedding prep and equally excited about the floristry, cooking, photography.. all close to my heart!

    thanks again for the award and I'll let you know regarding the tic tacs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. Looking forward to hearing all about the rest of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOMORROW!!! Eeeeeee, have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete