Wednesday 10 November 2010

A Brave New World (and some thanks....)

Hello World! Is there anybody out there? This blog (MY blog) has been sitting created, yet empty, for about a month whilst I have been deliberating at length what should be my first post. Hmmmm, surely something profound, or useful or at least nice to look at, yes? Well sod that. This will be the first post and hopefully just seeing black print on white blog (or whatever colour I eventually decide to use....cue another 4 weeks of deliberation) will make me feel I have taken a first, positive step into this online world. I must thank Mr Bill Bailey (I'm sure he's reading) for letting me borrow the title of his fabulous* new show for the name of my blog. I love the idea that the mind is make up of millions of ideas/thoughts/dreams/general wonderingments and that one (metaphoric) gust of wind can send these tumbling all over the place.

So that'll be that then, my first post. I think a receipe for something delicious, warming and wintery will be up next. Oh, and maybe a review of Bill's show. For now, better do some work. Humpf.

*haven't seen it yet, will do on 23 November, but am making the assumption that its fabulous, as I'm sure it probably is

No comments:

Post a Comment