Wednesday 10 November 2010

Oooh oooh oooh

I LOVE that I genuinely forgot to mention in my post that I am getting married on 4 December! In 24 days no less! The Wedding (trying to always say Our Wedding, but it has inevitably (?) morphed into The Wedding) seems to be at the forefront of my mind for most of my waking hours* at the moment, so it really was a fantastic and freeing feeling to not have blurted out I'M GETTING MARRIED in my first post. So, I did it in my second, barely 5 minutes later, that's still a result to me! I can think of other things!

*also those hours I am asleep, but those mad wedding dreams probably deserve a post all of their own

2 comments:

  1. AND......??? Details! You've got less than 24 days now so get started.

    Also you're getting married on my sister's birthday which means I need to get her a present soon -eek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think a nice warm hat and some mittens would be a good present - its -10 forecast for 4 December down here in London. Brrrrrrr. Or the New Covent Garden soup book. Some very warming concoctions in there.

    ReplyDelete